The Autumn Academy Advisor is now available
MHA Academy Advisor – Autumn 2018
As the days get shorter, the weather brisker and the leaves turn a golden brown, the Autumn edition of the Academy Advisor is available for you to read.
Produced by our colleagues from our national Academies team, these newsletters provide you with the latest sector news as well as upcoming changes that you need to be aware of now.Read the latest issue
- Academies Financial Handbook
- Lord Agnew’s letter
- Teachers’ Pension Contributions
- 2018 Accounts submission to ESFA
- ESFA’s name & shame policy
- The alcohol debate & regularity
- Land & Buildings collection tool
- Making Tax Digital
- Trade Union facility time
- Charity fundraising
- Risk management
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A timetable for upcoming submissions
Click here to read previous issues of the Academy Advisor.
If you have queries related to any of the topics raised in the Advisor or would like to speak to a member of our Academies team, please get in touch on 01903 234094.