We now have an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join us as an Audit Senior in our Assurance and Advisory Group based in our Gatwick office.
The role would include:
- Assisting in the execution of regulatory and statutory audits; liaising with clients; accounts preparation; corporate tax computations and support on ad hoc assignments for new and existing clients.
- Providing a premium support audit service to the Supervising Manager and Associate,
- Pro-actively assisting in the maintenance of current client relationships whilst also seeking to establish new client relationships.
- Providing weekly, clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments.
- Attending training courses and independently maintaining professional competence to meet CPE requirements of the professional body and MHA Carpenter Box.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be ACCA or ACA qualified
- Have relevant practical experience
- A practical audit and accounts experience gained from an accountancy practice
- Have knowledge of various software packages
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Be confident in delegating and reviewing accounts work
- Experience in direct contact with clients
In return, we can offer:
- A permanent contract with a competitive market rate salary
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Company Pension
- Employee benefits package including high street and online discounts, Cash Plan and agile working
- Excellent career progression
- A friendly working environment
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.
Please send your CV and covering letter below
[gravityform id=”30″ title=”false” description=”false”]